miércoles, 15 de junio de 2022

My experience learning english

My experience learning English at the university has been interesting because it has helped me to expand my vocabulary much more, in addition to learning more basic things about grammar and that allows me to understand much more different topics about English.
I consider the use of blogs an interesting experience, since it is like a life diary but written in English, it is a more relaxed and dynamic activity.
The aspects that I plan to improve are having more vocabulary and learning to pronounce and I plan to improve it by watching movies or series in English, finding out what the songs I listen to in English say, we should also add reading. I can search for news and articles online on topics that I like. For this I must, above all, be realistic with my level and, if necessary, start with adapted or even bilingual editions. And, if I'm not sure about launching ourselves with a novel we don't know anything about, you can always look for a version of a book that you've already read in our language, so that answering my questions is easier. Or even turn to children's stories or comics to start.
The use of my English outside the university aspect is intermediate, I use it to make jokes or to understand movies or songs that are in English or to be able to understand memes that are written in English or simply to read a comic or short stories that do not require the use of such an advanced vocabulary.

1 comentario:

My psychology study program

 About my program The psychology degree seeks to train a professional capable of understanding and analyzing the complexity and diversity of...